Pokemon Go is the latest app that is far-reaching the nation. It is a gaming app that sticks to the exclusive concept of Pokemon of catching them all, and defeating gym leaders. But, this app has people jumping out of their seats with thrill, and accurately.
Pokemon Go uses Google Maps to place Pokemon around the world. Players make use of a tracking system to locate Pokemon in a 30 meter radius. One time the player finds the Pokemon, they then make use of the camera on their smart phone to aim and throw a Pokeball at the Pokemon to capture it.
A predictable number of 9.5 million people are banding jointly to become the next pokemon duel hack. The app has groups of associates searching around their towns and cities to catcher all. It sounds fun, right? So here are five basic tips to get you in progress, so that you and your associates can join in on the action.
The Tracking System
- The tracking system is situated in the lower right hand corner of your phone showing you what Pokemon are in a 30 meter radius of your site by means of Google Maps.
- This circle extends up to 10 meters so that you can more precisely pinpoint Pokemon.
- Pull up the tracking system now. Notice there is footprints by every Pokemon? Each footprint represents 10 meters.
Pokemon Candy and Stardust
- Pokemon develop once you obtain the right amount of candy depicted in their summary.
- Stardust is used to power up the combat level of your Pokemon.
- It is suggested you wait to employ these on a high CP Pokemon so that when they evolve they have the highest amount of CP possible.
Where to locate Pokemon
- A lot of Pokemon are concentrated in popular places around you such as downtown or well-known landmarks.
- You will find water Pokemon by sources of water, ghost Pokemon at night, and grass Pokemon in fields and forest.
- Some Pokemon can only be trapped by walking a certain amount of kilometers to hatch them from eggs or by evolving them.
- Pokeballs are of course the most important item you need to detain Pokemon. Be certain to regularly stop by Poke stops to flip the icon with a swipe of your finger to get more.
- Items such as incense and lures will attract wild Pokemon to you, but make use of them sparingly as there are not many.
- Be certain to get rid of any items to make room for more, as your backpack can only hold so many items.
- You can challenge gyms once you are level five.
- Hit the other Pokemon by fast tapping on them.
- You can move by swiping right or left.
- Make use of a particular attack by pressing and holding your finger on the other Pokemon